Newsletter Edition : June 1st week
- Carrom has been acquired by Oyster. Carrom was co-founded by Sooraj Chandran and Keerthi Jayadev . Sooraj has previously worked with Freshworks and co-founded marketfox (YC company). We had reached out to Sooraj inviting him for a KS session & he has agreed to share his story in the coming week. Official press release.
#KS (Knowledge Series)
- Have set up ghost (platform) as our publication here! (Thanks to Zac for help setting up the server/ platform).
- Will continue to share the summary of our KS session over blog and next in line is a podcast.
- We hosted Bastin (Linways), Gloria (GOD) & Rakesh (Zelish) last week for the Knowledge Series.
- Updated KS Playlist here should you wish to take a look at the sessions.
- Key takeaways from the sessions have been put together as a blog. Sharing respective links.
Bastin (Linways) - Link to Blog & video
Gloria (Guardians of Dreams) - Link to Blog & video
Rakesh (Zelish) - Link to Blog & video
- We will be updating the I2E calendar for this week and next week.
- We’d still love to hear your recommendations on founders to bring to the series.
Upcoming lineup for this week:
- Aslam (Collect.chat)
- Joby (Freshersworld)
- Saneem (Desh Keyboard)
- We have set up the I2E publication at https://publication.i2e.rethinkfoundation.in/ . First few blogs are also up.
- Also planning to set up a Podcast for KS. Have identified an app/ tool called Anchor for this.
Until next week.