Newsletter Edition : June 3rd week
- First I2E open house happened last Saturday. It was great catching up with all who attended. We had Sooraj (Founder, Carrom -acquired by Oyster) share his exit journey after which we had a social with breakout rooms for individual catch ups.
- Jiffy.ai (Founded by Babu Sivadasan) raised $18M in series A funding. The round was led by Nexus Venture Partners, with participation from Rebright Partners and W250 Venture Fund. Prior to Jiffy, Babu was the Group Director at Envestnet. Read more.
#KS (Knowledge Series)
- We hosted Sooraj (Co-Founder, Carrom) & C V Anirudh Rao (Angel investor) last week for the Knowledge Series.
- Publication links with blogs (key takeaway/ summary) & video links for:
- We’d still love to hear your recommendations on founders to bring to the series.
- Upcoming lineup for this week:
Upcoming lineup for this week:
Until next week!