Sharing the summary/ my notes from our conversation:
- Graduated from Thrissur Engineering college. He started his career with Cognizant on the technology side.
- He has always been interested in supply chain management and because of that moved to Kuwait to work with a firm on this. Worked there for 2 years. During which he got admitted to University of Michigan and did his masters in supply chain management.
- He found his first co-founder though LinkedIn search (while searching for a data scientist) who happened to be his batch mate in college.
- They started carepact with a Hospital focus which turned out to be a loss of time and effort and after which they shifted the focus to retail market. By this time (6 months period) the product had also reached a certain maturity.
- Jospeh is looking for connects with hospital groups, retail pharmacy chains and super stockist in health care. Carepact could potentially increase the profitability upto 30% and reduce operational cost says Joseph.
- One company he wish he co-founded/ invested : Alibaba
- Favourite book: Catch 22
Sharing the full video below:
We've introduced I2E Podcast, you can listen to the conversation here :