This week we had Anirudh, (Angel Investor) join the conversation at I2E Knowledge Series.
Sharing the summary/ my notes from our conversation:
- He has been a founder himself (building Medidad) as an investor and director.
- He looks after the family business which is into power (sustainable)
- He has been a part of the economic development board of AP. working closely with then then CM.
- His portfolio includes: Phable, Meddo, MyHq, Doxper, Unofinance, Onward assist.
- He usually invest through platforms such as LetsVenture.
- He is interested in investing startups on segments he is passionate about and where he sees an opportunity to help grow (both startups/ his venture -read partnership) his traditional business which in into power (read solar/ renewable energy) and real-estate & logistics.
- Side note: Anirudh is a great friend of Karthika who leads WEQ initiative at I2E.
- One company he wish he co-founded/ invested : Beyond Burgers
- Favourite book: Bhagavad Geeta
Sharing the full video below:
We've introduced I2E Podcast, you can listen to the conversation here :